This headline event, which was launched in Liverpool last year takes place in October with key note speaker Prof. Brian Cox in Coventry.
This conference will enable delegates to contribute to discussions on:
- The long-term implications of future energy requirements and the resulting infrastructure challenges for business;
- The impact of mega cities (urbanisation) across the globe;
- And what constitutes sustainable levels of public sector spending.
In addition, discussions will focus on the future needs of:
- the taxation system; the challenges of ensuring the education system delivers the well rounded and skilled employees businesses need;
- the potential impact of global water distribution;
- and how business and society will cope with the demands of an ageing population.
We would welcome your attendance which will help ICAEW develop thought leadership in these critical areas.
Registration 09:30 for 10:00 start.
Call +44 (0) 1908 248 159
Alternatively book online or by email.